Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bibingkinitan - Poor man's food

A girl like me will go out of her way just to see the guy he likes so much even if obviously this guy is just using her. (Even if he told for the nth time that he is not using me! But his actions are showing otherwise!)

Last night , I told on my previous blog that I am going to bring him something. Thought of bringing him a crema de fruta but the store has ran out of it. There by then at the corner of my eye, I saw one of my ex's favorite. Hahaha so stupid of me to think they're the same.

Arrived at his tiny room where I offered him the food. Nilait lang ... "Ano ba  yan? Poor man's food"... I came to an ultimate shock as I wasn't expecting such a comment from him . Boy's will never know how to appreciate such effort and kindness.


No comments: