Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want a Man not a Boy

Some boys are childish! Girls, do agree with me - we mature faster than them. I'm just 24 years old but I have been dating a lot of guys from different ages. But they were all the same... The way they think, act and the way they set their priorities in life. Some don't even know how to grow up.  They're fond of boasting the number of girls they dated. They're fond on having fun all the time but then getting into trouble and often starts a physical fight when someone breaks their ego. 


Let's site an example. There's this guy who's already married and has 2 lovely kids. He made his move on me! (He's just one of those 3-4 married guy who did the same. I don't know what's wrong with me, I even thought of myself as an "attached man magnet" @-@) ... Anyway, as I was saying, this guy asked me out for dinner. Maybe it's my mistake to give him a favor (libre naman eh ...hehe). But then after that, everything is different. He always texted me, call me.... OMG! You're married, what the hell are you doing? Valentine's day, he asked me out because he doesn't know where to go. (Forgot to mention that his wife is in US right now) . Pissed off, I told him that Valentine's Day is not just for couples. He should spend time with his 2 kids instead and celebrate it with them rather than fantasizing on me wearing a f*cking red dress on a candlelit dinner with him. They're never contented with what they have. 

This reminds me of a cartoon story "Peter Pan" ... Where the boy never grows up. Maybe because girls are all "Wendy". They're always there to take care of this boys who can't grow up.  They needed a Wendy in their life for them to survive. 





No comments: