Monday, April 4, 2011

SG with a cup of cough and colds

20 mins left before leaving this office and finally see him. What's with the cough and colds? I'm going to meet this guy I've been "dating" - don't even know if he even consider it a date! F* him! Because he just got back from Singapore now he's with cough and colds. And here I am, pity girl who always put guys whom she likes so much in top of her priority and schedule. And all this time, this guy thinks this girl who cares a lot to him is just a crazy bitch. Pfft...

Now, before leaving, I am thinking what to bring him. (Do I really need to bring him something?) ... Naah... Yes? uh... of course, I am the girl who cares a lot for him so I should bring him something as to my other motive of impressing him. Oh well.. I hope everything will work out fine. I don't expect that much. A little "Thank You" will do!

No comments: