Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Rat with Conscience

This is a cruel world. I have positively found out that in no doubt I am with an emotionally unavailable Man. Have already read this one article that contains the checklist how to determine if you're with an EUM. At first, I ignored it. But now, I cannot take how he verbally and emotionally abused me .

In this article-EUM, he crossed out a lot on the list.

Positively:

1. He’s recently separated
2. You’re not sure when you’ll hear from the next, even though you’ve been dating them for a while.
3. He shares a bed with a woman that he claims is his friend.
4. He admits that he is dating multiple women continuously.
5. He’s openly not over his ex.
6. He doesn’t call when he’s supposed to. Ever.
7. He’s one big walking excuse.
8. You feel empty after you sleep with him.
9. He has a stringent routine that he just won’t deviate from – sometimes a sign that he has someone else.
10. He talks about his problems, his successes, his life – it’s me, me, me all the way.
11. He never refers to you as a girlfriend, partner or any form of significant other.
12.There are pockets of time when he seems to just disappear, and then he resurfaces with little or no explanation.
13. It feels like he blows hot and cold.
14. He’s quick out the gate in pursuing you, gets your attention, and then goes into a slow canter. 
15. He actually says ‘I’m not ready for a relationship’, but is still with you.
16. He can’t commit to anything, no matter how miniscule. Everything that he’s asked, such as whether he can do something with you is a big drama to get him to say yay or nay.
17. Hes got about as much emotion in him as a stone.
18. You meet up when he wants to meet up.



I don't know who's meaner, a guy who has no conscience and shows he's bad behavior right in front of your face or a man with conscience, treating you good for sometime , showing you exactly what you want him to show you but for some unknown issues he has in life, he kept you hanging.... He's a rat with conscience!



 I wanted to help him so bad! Even if it looks like he doesn't need my help.  Haven't talk to him for 2 weeks...  but last night, he was so drunk he kept calling and texting me.. Sobrang hindi ko na matagalan at maglolowbat ang phone ko! So this morning, to my pity, I answered his call.  There it goes... he told me not to leave him clueless. He really cannot figure out by himself what the real problem is.  If he's not into me and he thinks that there is no future with us, he should stop annoying me! And let me move on!  But I am always stuck by the thought of "What if"... He really has his own ways of getting me back into his life, no matter how many times I keep telling myself to leave him alone. 



No comments: