Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

"Don't worry, about a thing, Coz' every little thing is gonna be alright. " .... This is the song I wanted to play in my mind again and again. But for now, I feel like I have a big sign in my face that says "Born to get heartaches" that everything is not going to be alright at all.

Why do end up attracting dangerous type of men.   I know I have done a lot of mistakes in the past but it should not mean that I have to suffer like this. I took the step of deciding to finally leave him, ignore him and get him out of my mind, but I end up at the same situation of him getting me back again in his life. I've been stuck in the same situation for 3 months. Is he really the one who needs me now? Or am I am the one needing him badly that I can't resist him. Now the worst thing about it is that he's going to leave the country soon .... What on earth?!! I should have forgotten him a long time. Now I only have 1 month to prepare myself. Everything will be different  in a few months. Maybe just maybe God is making a way to help me forget him, that is cutting the chances of meeting with him. 

But then, in spite of it all, I am torn between two things that should be done - spend a good, happy and memorable time with him or hate him, ignore him and despise him so that if he'll leave soon, I can say "buti nalang wala na siya!!". These two things were my mind and heart fighting. My mind says that maybe it's much easier for me to let him go if I already hate him... But my heart tells me that maybe at least I can enjoy the few moments he's here. What to do? I don't know exactly! T_T




No comments: