Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm allergic!

When we say allergy, what comes into our mind? Me... I always thought of food allergy... But is there a thing called "everything that reminds me of you allergy?" ... or "A reminder of you allergy" or "emotional allergy"?!!

Every time I get to hear, read, see, feel, taste, aarrgh everything that my 5 senses sense that has something to do with him, I get allergies!!! haha!! I react to normally harmless things... Whenever I get to hear songs from Eraserheads, Dishwalla, Bush and other alternative rock he listens to which reminds me of him playing his guitar or drums, makes my heart beat faster and suddenly all that I can hear from the background is his drums... imagining him beating them.

The Allergy >_<

Then another... We had a new client for website development. It's a law firm which irritates me because it reminds me of his ex gf who's a lawyer and is working on a law firm too! Siya na ang lawyer! hahaha.. Insecure much? Siya na ang babaeng kayang magbigay ng Wenger watch worth 10k+ !!!

Meron pa... I was asked by my bridge engineer in Japan to look for photos that we can use on our website. I have no problem about it at first. But then when I found out that photos of US, Singapore and Malaysia is on the list... now what??? I remembered his photos when he went to US and the day he went to Singapore and of course the reason why the hell am I feeling so f*ckin' lonely lately is knowing the fact that he's going to be in Malaysia soon! I can already count the days on my hand and feet fingers!


Waaah everything reminds me of him! Even when I get to visit my facebook, my twitter , my skype, my YM.. everywhere he's around.

This isn't really healthy for me now. I want to get the cure to this kind of allergy!!! If there will be an easy cure.. or if there really is a cure.. please please

No comments: