Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am I talking too much?

Finally! He tried to call me early this morning... But then my phone rejected the call because I set it to be rejected. Now... He finally emailed me! For a long time, I have been waiting for him to contact me in other ways... He thought that my number is no longer working. So I think this coming months, I will no longer receive any messages from him. Ohhh... I don't know how to feel. He still doesn't know why am I ignoring him. He still doesn't understand.... I did enough explaining before... It's just that, why would he even tell me now that he hates it whenever I talk too much, that I can't keep anything to myself. Wala naman siya sa situation ko eh :( ... Hindi niya alam mga pinagdaanan ko. If he can't accept the fact that there is something wrong with him, then it's his problem. I just need to tell what's happening with my friends because I need someone to talk to... To tell me that life is not over just because I broke my heart for being stupid.

He doesn't really get it? I still love him... I still miss him... but he's not worth the pain and sacrifice. If he's not ready, he shouldn't have went beyond the limits of friendship. We did things more than a couple could do. Now he told me he wasn't ready??? So what am I? 

I hope someday he'll realize his mistakes. I don't blame him for everything. I have my own fault too... I should have not let him get this far. :( ... Now he's making me cry again. I'll hold my ground. I'll stay as it is. There's no future between us-- yun ang gusto ko isipin! 

No comments: