Friday, May 6, 2011

Jealousy Strikes!


They say that jealousy is more of a self-love than love. For me? I think, not always. What if someone you like so much told you that a girl asked him out for a date, and he told you that he's nervous and don't know what to do about . Duh? Of course, I will totally get jealous. In the first place, if this guy knows you like him, why on earth do he need to tell you he's going out on a date with another girl???? He's so meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan! Arrrgh...

As jealousy strikes me, I have no other response but to tell him frankly how I felt. Why would I hide that I'm jealous? I cannot imagine him dating another girl! Or maybe I am more afraid on the fact that he may have a serious date with another girl that I think he didn't have with me.

At first he thought that I was just kidding. I told him I'm serious. In the end he finally said it was not really a "date" but it was just a "friendly date". Hmm.. I don't know what's the difference. There by then he kept on telling me it was really nothing that I shouldn't be jealous at all. It bothers me. He doesn't want me to get jealous and walk away from him. He wants to keep me.... keep me holding on, while in fact I don't even know where to hold on.... or until when will I hold on.

No comments: