Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Social Network for Desperate Lovers

Waiting for that cellular phone to ring? How about putting it on a silent mode so you'll have more suspense if someone did text or call you? 1 month have passed since the last time we saw each other... and honestly I am missing him again. For the first 2 weeks we did not cut our communication. He still texts me and I still text him. He even called me twice. But then it all ended up to the point again that even if he's no longer here, he hurt my feelings by the way he talks to me.

He still doesn't show the respect I wanted. He is obviously just talking to me because he needs something from me. I came to this point where I have decided to cut all communications with him. One good start is blocking him in YM and Facebook, then adding both his Globe and Malaysia number to my rejected number list. He have no idea that I'll be gone for good. He still text me (sad for me not having a smartphone that can block SMS). But for 2 weeks I haven't talk to him which is a good sign that taking this step will make things better this time.

But what? I created my google+(a news trending SNS application) account by google. Then just this week he appeared on my suggested list of friends. There then I viewed his profile. At first I felt so bad seeing his latest picture again. Then before blocking him in G+, I suddenly noticed that he was wearing the shirt I gave him. I am not sure what I felt, but for sure it made me smile a bit.
Because last time he told me he's going to take a pic wearing the shirt I gave him. But then, it didn't stop me from blocking him on the app.

Now, I unblock him in facebook. I thought since he isn't my friend there, I will not be able to see his wall... I was wrong! I saw everything. He post this music video "Cannonball" by Damien Rice. I searched for the meaning of the song... I didn't expect that it has something to do with me and him, I mean the song. He usually posts songs for his ex gf. But then this time, I tried to search for the meaning of the song. Then everyone in the forum tells that it was about a guy who had a bad relationship in the past and is now falling for someone new but is afraid to fall deeply to this new girl because he might get hurt again. This is about some girl who loves him but he wanted to take everything slowly with her and doesn't want to guard his feelings down. On the second thought, maybe he was referring to me??? Aaaah... assuming again...

No comments: