Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday- Last night...

This is it... it's his last night in the Philippines. I don't know when am I going to see him again. I haven't even had the chance to see him this last night as we already had our sweet goodbye last Monday.

J.W.M. ... you're the only guy who made me cry like this. I don't even know if you're worth all the tears. I could have showed you more of what I can do... But looks like faith kept us apart as sign for me that I have to end everything.

Now, what happened on this Friday? Desperately wanting to see him that night, I don't mind if his 2 guy friends will see me meeting him. But then we had an exchange of bitter words that made me cry to my death. Exaggerating may it sound, but I was like a lost crazy lady who doesn't know where to go. I really wanted to see him for the last time.

Thank God for giving me a chance to talk to him before his flight which is tomorrow 1PM. We had more than an hour of talking somewhere in the Fort. He was a bit drunk. This time he's really talking. The things he were saying were some of the answers to the questions I've been asking myself before. But then still.... he left words like "maybe someday"... that again kept me hanging. Maybe after a month or more, he'll soon forget and ignore me. Now I have to prepare myself for that.

No comments: