Thursday, May 26, 2011

Make a Wish!

There were a lot of ways to make a wish. Some of us believe that if we do this and that, our all time wish and dream will come true.

Now on my age, I am not sure if I still believe in them. The thing is, I am so desperate in this one wish and this very one thing that I am hoping for. This is why I do everything that it takes to make it happen. I remember one of Paulo Coelho's book "The Alchemist". He mentioned that "when you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true". With all my heart, I am wanting this- for him to fall in love with me. He already said he likes me but that doesn't change anything at all. I am sincere with what I feel for him and even a slight love from him will definitely help.

I tried a lot of ways of wishing. I've had a lot of first time visit on churches from Luzon to Visayas. My mom told me before that if it was your first time to enter a specific church, make a wish and it will come true. Truly, way back before,  it never failed me. Since the day my mom told me that, I am making a wish on first time visited churches. And yes, it all came true but it took time. But now, I don't know if it will come true at all.

Another thing I did was wishing on a shooting star! I've already did same thing before, and yes! my wish did came true. But now, still not coming true. I already wished on 3 shooting stars... and still no result.

That doesn't end it all. Of course, who will miss wishing on a wishing well? I also did that. There were many types of it. One is you simply throw a coin. The other, you should let the coin bump into a specific place in order for your wish to come true. ... Oh well! What do you know?? I did it all!

I also did candle lighting outside churches. They say you can light one candle per one wish. I did it twice. One is in Baclaran church, the other is in Cebu.

I even blew a wish plant...



And the new thing I did above them all is lighting incest candles on a taoist temple in Cebu. I have to take 3 sticks light them up, kneel , bow and wave it several times while making a wish.

Maybe I did too much??? Or I still need to ask for a fairy God mother or a bribe a cupid to finally hit his heart over mine!

Now, it doesn't end in just wishing. Of course I did some actions in order for this wish to come true. Now it's up to God if this is really meant for me. If this thing isn't really for me and God doesn't gave it to me... maybe it's a clear sign that this is not for me and it's not what I need.

No comments: